Did the 1.6 beta patch fix the navmesh bug?

lnsentience

downloaded the beta and just made 3 interior cells and navmeshed them. chained them to 2 outside cells. changed navmesh outside too. followers follow me all the way through to the other side. they seem to act a little buggy at entrance 1 but the other is fine(i probably messed something up). didn't change to esm ether. just esp and loaded the game. was i just lucky or could 1.6 actually fix it?

Patch 1.6 has been confirmed by Arthmoor, and several other modders, to fix the Navmesh bug.

I'd wait until the patch is made "official" before saying it's gone for good ... They said the same thing with one of the 1.5 beta's, and then had to remove the 'fix' because it caused even more bugs.

This is such a huge amount of noise over working house mods, when there are other issues with the vanilla game that really need fixing, like the bugged quests.

The noise is mainly due to the fact that this 'bug' has been in Bethesda games for years and they haven't bothered fixing it before now ...

(and please refrain from making asinine statements about how 'difficult' it was to fix or how they couldn't do it for any number of other spurious reasons, the fact is, it wasn't a big priority for them because it only affected user made content, so why should they give a ***)

The quest fixes and other continuity issues are being fixed (albeit slowly) by Bethesda and the mod community in general (if you haven't already, take a look at the "Unofficial Skyrim Patch")

Is the CK patched when you patch the game? I don't see how the problem could be fixed unless the bug was fixed on the CK then you re-saved your mod to contain the new fix in order to use it?

Tried the 1.6 patch twice. CTD before making it past the splash screen . Could be the 5800 ATI card but I'm not going to waste anymore time on it until it's golden. Just me 2 cents and not really worth a lot... But I would sure like to know if I'm the only one not getting this to launch. Edited by NodTuGud

• 2 weeks later...