advanced engineering workbench

wickedpeter

hi just a quickie i found this bench in my workbench crafting section i do not know where it came from , i build it and says when i use it receipes requried , i just am curious to know what it does

Edited by wickedpeter

it is from either of mod author *Tumbajamba* mods

Tumbajamba's Power Armor for Strong --> https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10887 <--

Tumbajamba's XM73 Gauss Rifle --> https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8104 <--

either mod will ask if you want to install the new workbench, in its fomod installer.

1. AWKCR - New Workbench = (Advanced Engineering Workbench)

2. AWKCR - Standard = (Armorsmith workbench)

3. New Workbench = (-)

as such it allows you to create the mentioned mods above, in said workbench.

Edited by Guest

yea it is safe to delete the workbench esp files that are included with the mods in question. (the workbench esp files only contain the workbench, their is no crafting recipes for the actual mods contained in these esp files)

however you will need to remove the advanced engineering workbench esp file from both mods, as they are master files. but AWKCR is added as a master file anyway.

you will need F04Edit to remove the master file. from either mod. if you want to know how to do this let me know, its very quick and easy to do :wink:

this is also good news to me, as that means i now have 2 extra esp slots.

Edited by Guest

• 2 years later...

The Advanced Engineering Workbench is used to craft Items from mods. If you don't have the mods that require it the workbench is useless. I wish I had known that before I spent resources to build the [EXPLITVE DELETED] thing. I could find only two mods that use it and I don't want either of them. But even if it's useless it makes a nice decoration in my workshop area so I guess I'll keep it.

Edited by dlevine999