Blood Red lipstick?

LoonaShadow

bethesda really messed up by not including red lipstick in general for character creation, as it is a very popular option in general, red is a highly attractive color in the human mind and i'm particularly partial to blood red myself and use it whenever i go out

a good example:

c273e9a59a5b98dabf7ccaae6694c065--beauty

in all honesty its a matter of taste in the end, i've seen someone find even blue lips to be attractive!

but i'd really like this blood red color in the game, any way someone else can make this or can tell me how to do this myself?

EDIT: and yes i've heard of a mod that adds 'A' red lipstick color but thats cherry red and far too bright for me

Edited by LoonaShadow

you will only need 2 mods to achieve absolutely any lipstick colour (including absolutely any variation of any colour, such as rouge, dark red, crimson, blood red. etc etc) - (Note LMCC offers an incredible amount of Customization, so i highly recommend the mod anyway, and of course looksmenu itself should be a very high priority mod, if not mandatory for anyone serious about character customization)

1. Looksmenu - (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12631)

2. Looksmenu Customization Compendium - (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24830)

install both mods (Note: you will also need F4SE for Looksmenu, and likewise Looksmenu Customization Compendium as it requires Looksmenu, which Requires F4SE)

Note: F4SE = Fallout 4 Script Extender - (http://f4se.silverlock.org) - (Download: is always on the second line, recommend picking the *7z Archive* option, as this Tool will get updated everytime bethesda updates the game.)

now that we have the required mods and tools, first extract the F4SE tool, and copy all of its contents to your Fallout 4 Root folder (Merging/Overwriting as Necessary), then in your mod manager of choice install both *Looksmenu* and* Looksmenu Customization Compendium* - (install order does not matter, while LMCC requires Looksmenu, it does not require it as a master file, as such it can be placed either above or below it, but for consistancy i would install looksmenu first then LMCC)

now in game, go to your character creation (either *New Game*, or if you are currently in an active playthrough: open console and type "showlooksmenu player" or "slm 14" - (Note: either Command works - both will open looksmenu, enter commands without the quotation marks)

In Character Customization click on the *Extras* - *Lipstick* - now with the mouse hovering over the *Lipstick* option, Press *C* now you will have a gradient, so click on *Red*, and play with the *Saturation*, *Alpha* and *Value* Sliders until you Get the Desired shade of Red. also to get very close to the look of the image you posted, you might want to also include the Gloss effect to get that sexy shine look for Lips (you can press left and right on the keyboard, to either Increase or Decrease the Opacity of how much *Gloss* is applied, same applies to any effect that has a percentage, recommend 30% Opacity for Gloss, just enough to look like she has it on, gives her lips a nice decent shine, without making it look like she had her lips polished if using the default 100%)

Note: Press the *Space bar* to Apply Effects, and *E* to save them

Note: after manually editing the colour you will need to press *E* 3 times to fully apply the new custom colour, else it will revert back to default.

lastly, i highly recommend this mod, for much better lipstick --> https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4398?tab=files <--

Note: LMCC is not compatible with Ultra Hd Face Textures - it will cause the infamous black/brown face bug (colour mismatch) unless you get the additional mod that supports hd face textures. but i would not recommend HD Face Textures, unless your computer specs are are powerful enough to run a fully self aware artificial intelligence/ or you have a nasa grade computer.

Note: LMCC = Looksmenu Customization Compendium (in case that was not obvious)

Edited by Guest