ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Jabberwock

nicolaec99

I'm a big fan obsessed with Alice in wonderland so a mod suggestion for oblivion would be perfect either a vorpol sword or a jabberwock mod or a mad hatter mod or a quest or something like that Alice in wonderland for oblivion makes a good suggestion.

I see what you did there XD

Anyway, is this about the new Alice, with J Depp? Because I dont remember anything like what is described here in the original, and being quite indifferent to J Depp movies I haven't seen the movie.

Maybe pics would help?

As long as it's not the one from Mcgee. Oh god, so many deaths, so many fiery deaths. :ohdear:

Well...their is a dragon modder resource somewhere on the nexus, I haven't tried it out yet.

If you want to make it the easy way take the Square-Enix approach, Use the deathcl- Daedroth mesh and give it a different color texture in niffskope and name it Jabber-wock.

Thing is though the Jabberwock appears to have a flat- almost human shaped head....It must have the whiskers and the fish lips I assume. :armscrossed: and wings, something that the Daedroth lacks....I could see the Daedroths animations working for something like a Jabber-wock, it's just that the Model isn't similar enough....Sorry I can't be much help. :confused:

Also, I never realized he was wearing a vest in that picture before.

Edited by scarycave

• 4 weeks later...