SirMagus

Akatsuki Mod: Good idea?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think my idea is good?

• Hell yeah!
    • Sure.
    • Nah.
    • It sucks.

I know it would take time, but Naruto items are so awesome, they're so... fantasy XD

Yeah. This cloak is a MUST HAVE! I have the old one,

the akatsuki cloak and the hat, but when you wear the hat the hair disappears...

maybe it's because i'm using Ren's Makeover mod thingy..

Anyways, as I said, if it is made properly, LOTS of people will download it and they'll love it!

It's a delicate task, and it is well worth the time it takes.

Can you post the old akatsuki mod for all us I would like to have it

:thanks:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great idea. But Pein wouldn't really talk to you. One of the two man teams would find you. But that would only be when one of them is dead. Also the only quests an Akatsuki member would be on is to find a jinchuriki, did I spell right. You would have to add NPC that can change into a monster. Like the two tail would change into a cat. But we don't even know the beast except the one, two, eight, and nine, there was another but I can't remember.

Yeah, I agree on that..

There should be some place to start.

Well, we could always make that the point where Orochimaru leaves the Akatsuki, and they're looking for a new worthy member.

So there should be a Level restriction on this... definitely.. lol

As it is always like we focus on the guild quests first, cause those are the most fun ones.

Then when we're done with them and we get higher levels, it gets kind of boring.

So I suggest you need to be level 30 or something to start the quest.

Yeah, I only watch the anime, so as far as I've seen, only 4 different Jinchuurikis,

but I don't know how far they've come in the manga.

a big job to say the least,even without scripting the quest.And most modders are already involved in more than one project...

Good luck!!!

Yeah, I know, We'll just have to wait and hope for some Naruto loving modder or something.. to come and make it =P

Yah, big job, but I really think it's well worth it ^^

Can you post the old akatsuki mod for all us I would like to have it

:thanks:

Here is the old Akatsuki Robe:

Akatsuki Robe

I did not make this, all credits go to Furanku.

As you can see;

- At an angle, you can see that the head is separated from the body.

- The body shape isn't like it's supposed to be.

- The texture colors are too sharp, they should have more texture in them and not too sharp colors like that.

- The shape of the robe itself isn't really how it's supposed to be. It's supposed to be more loose in the arms, and there is no neck part on it. (you know what i mean)

We don't really need the Sakkat (hat), but I thought i'd point out some flaws here too;

- There is no bell hanging from the side of the hat.

- The hat is too pointy

- The hat doesn't have much texture, and the color is kinda weird.

- The character goes bald when wearing it.

- You can see a bit of your character's head sticking out of the backside of the hat. (when wearing it.. of course =.=)

yeah, being a bit cocky with the details, but, small things can make things even greater, am i right?

No offense to the creator, it was the only mod he uploaded on the site, so i guess it's his first one.

To be his first one i think it got pretty good.

But we want it hardcore, or what? =P

In my opinion the robe would look dumb on other races, ('lol, Kagjhit').

Lol, yeah, that's why there should be made a "race" for each of the members,

so their faces can be rendered to how they actually look.

We don't wanna make the akatsuki look like some random imperial %&$!s...

Well, yeah, races like elves, argonians, khajiits or orcs would be weird, but you know,

Orochimaru does have snake-like body, so if you're an argonian and getting invited to join the akatsuki, well yeah.. who cares? XD

The fun is the feeling of being part of the akatsuki =D

MY REPLY IS FULL OF SPOILERS FROM THE SHOW, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! (then again the entire thread is, but this post more so).

This is a great idea for a mod. I haven't read the other posts, so I don't know whether my ideas have been said yet, but I have a few others.

The hat, the one with the bells. As far as I'm concerned, Deidara, Sasori, Itachi and Kisame have worn them at some point. I think that should be added.

A good guy version. Instead of joining them, why not kill them? Some people would want that opportunity. you rise to greater fame, they are in this certain location says someone, hunt them down till they're dead.

Also, I think they have to be unique, instead of just 10 (or 9, Orochimaru left unless you're planning something with him) they have to be unique, suit the character.

Sasori could be a master conjurer, and if your planning to have this go with other mods, make it war summons or something, make him summon 10 or 100. He'd have great armor (armor you shouldn't take) and high HP.

Itachi is ultra fast, ultra good at destruction and illusion, medium HP (by medium, it's still high, but you know what I mean, hopefully) and a little low magicka (still high, remember that, just in terms of the others). You'd have to maybe make some sort of custom spell (not new, but like a custom spell, like in Vanilla Oblivion) for all of them.

Kisame has mega high magicka, high HP, slow speed, powerful weapon, long weapon, balanced in other things.

Deidara (fav) is fast, has powerful destruction spells with massive radias, I guess stuff like that.

Kakazu (don't know much about him or next one, I'm following the show, not the manga) has powerful destruction in wide range of areas. Incredible HP (biggest HP of them all, he's got 5 high level ninja hearts, so try Deidara HP times 5), medium fast, very agile.

Hidan is the most agile. Not sure how to do him, his weapon is long though. Put some effect (better effect than others) on it, like damage magicka massively, or absorb magicka and fatigue or something powerful like that.

I don't know the others, I'll wait for them to appear on the show. Also, how are you doing people like Tobi? Will he be there?

Deidara: Powerful destruction with massive radius, agile, most luck, most personality (hat in inventory)

Sasori: Massive HP and Magicka and (unlimited?) fatigue, powerful defense, powerful conjurer. (hat in inventory)

Hidan: Most agile, very cursed weapon, very high strength, massive reflect damage (or equal, in which case the weapon should just absorb fatigue or something, interesting how he turns out).

Kakuzu: Most HP, all types of magic used powerfully, agile.

Itachi: Most speed, most powerful destruction, lowish HP. (hat in inventory)

Kisame: Most Magicka, most strength, very powerful weapon. (hat in inventory)

Don't worry how cheap they are, you must have incredible fame, or maybe just make it like a level 50 quest. They are cheap and powerful, the sort of boss mod I've been looking for. I was also thinking, cause they work in pairs, when you vs them, you vs them in pairs. Also, when (not all of them) go on low HP, they run, making it harder. I'm thinking Deidara and Itachi to run. Like I said, they are meant to be cheap characters, tests how good you are.

Hopefully these ideas help, I'd love to see these in action.

Yeah, that really does help!

So you should be able to also defeat them to gain more fame and lots of treasures.

But joining them would be more fun in my opinion, but of course, killing them should be possible.

If this topic gets big enough, people will notice it, and someone might actually want to do this.

So keep discussing, sharing ideas, and make this topic something big ^^

Thanks a lot! I read what Pain is mean to say to you when you join the Akatsuki and I thought that it's just a little bit too formal. The most powerful person in Akatsuki wouldn't talk to you like that.

I also noticed something else. If say, you were to take my idea (about the very cheap Akatsuki enemies) then the quests you're meant to carry out must also be very dangerous. The show is gathering the 9 Kyuubi from Jinchuuriki, but we only (well from the show, the manga and wikipedia will say otherwise) know 2 of them, Naruto and that girl in the weird pigtails. So what would the quests be in Akatsuki? Unless it's just a more powerful Dark Brotherhood, you've gotta come up with something. They don't do senseless killing (but Kakuzu does for money...) so finding proper quests would be difficult.

To the hero side, I guess maybe you have to choose, fight the akatsuki, join the akatsuki, ask me later. These won't just be asked, like you said, when the requirements are met, you get a choice. If you've chosen to hunt them down, your first mission (whenever it starts) will be to find their hideout. Naturally, when you get there, they are all gone, and you are now their sworn enemy.

From there, you pick up trails (not sure how, not sure who's helping either). And eventually, you find 2 akatsuki members (work in 2s, vs them in 2s). And take them out. Or, in the beginning, you vs replicas (like the Itachi and Kisame replicas from shippuuden) in which they are watered down, 1 on 1 battles with them.

While I love the idea, there is no way it could ever possibly follow the actual story, since we don't know enough just yet, and not many would want to wait (plus who knows until it ends, does it even?). But I'm not sure people wouldn't want a group with so much potential as this to become just another dark brotherhood hunting random victims. It's gotta be creative and have some stuff from the show.

Yeah, you're pretty right there.

The thing that remains is to find someone to mod this, rofl...

well it's the most important thing right now.

I'm sure we'll figure out more as time passes.

• 1 month later...

It's been a while.. Well anyways, sorry for saying this NOW..

but I kinda made an icon for the guild a long while ago.

I think it looks pretty neat =P

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/8446/akatsukiguildiconkm4.jpg