79 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think my idea is good?

• Hell yeah!
    • Sure.
    • Nah.
    • It sucks.

Thnx, I just hope someone are willing to do this,

maybe the right person is out there somewhere, lol

Well, I might be able to help with some texture stuff if needed.

What else can be made? Easy stuff like that.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, there could be patches though.

In the beginning, a general weapon for them all could be a Kunai for example, there is one on www.tesnexus.com

Also, Kisame's weapon wouldn't be too hard to make since it's mainly just a big handle, and a big "blade" which is bandaged.

And Sasori is dead, his place is taken by Tobi. But I don't know where in the story you guys wanna make it.

It can be before Sasori dies or after. Any way you like it.

Plus; Tobi would be easier to make.

How would Kisame's weapon work? Will it be just purely rapped in bandages or halfway down in bandages.

With Sasori and Tobi, why not both? Tobi existed before Sasori died, he had connections with the Akatsuki, and was sorta waiting in line to be the next one up.

With the evil version, Tobi can be found in various places (not sure how that will work, but he should exist beforehand, just not in the sanctuary) after so many Akatsuki quests, you learn a powerful warrior has defeated Sasori in battle, and Deidara is in hiding. Find Deidara, he tells you who, then kill the person who killed Sasori (maybe with Deidara's help). After killing him, take the ring (don't remember what Sasori's was, just take the ring) and return to the sanctuary with Deidara. From there, you can either watch some sort of initiation, or wait a day to learn of Tobi's acceptance as one of the Akatsuki.

Good version, you are the powerful warrior killing Sasori and Deidara escaping. From there, a couple of days later, you're confronted by a Zetsu replica and take him out (in the show, Zetsu was in the area, but since Sasori dies early, Zetsu shouldn't either.

Just thought I'd add a few more ideas with that.

Great news guys!

I've actually managed to make the Akatsuki rings, rofl.

Yeah, I know, not that good, but I'm still proud of myself, lol.

Take a look. This is Itachi's Ring, and I only have a screeny of his ring.

http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/2872/akatringjq5.png

(Yeah I know, some of the hand is missing, had to go so close so the ring was clearly visible with details)

But no worries, the others look alike, but with a different sign on it.

I used the Mesh of blackheart's ring mesh, and i edited the blackheart ring's texture to make this ring.

Still wondering about what enchantments to give them.

Give me some ideas for enchantments.

Already made some enchantments:

- Zetsu (Chameleon 50)

- Kakuzu (Fort.Hand to Hand 30, Fort.Strength 30, Resist Fire 30%, Resist Frost 30%, Resist Shock 30%)

- Kisame (Water Breathing, Fort. Magicka 200, Resist Frost 100)

- Hidan (Reflect Damage 80%, Reflect Spell 80%)

- Itachi (Resist Fire 100, Detect Life 100, Fort.Illusion 30)

Now i need for the remaining character's rings:

Konan, Pein, Orochimaru, Sasori, Tobi and Deidara.

I can change these, so don't worry if you don't agree with them.

Give comments and tell me what can be improved and others.

Nice work, but it doesn't look quite like the shape of the real one, but it's still nice though.

Yeah, Hidan's ring definitely gives him the power he really possesses, but really, he should have 100% on both spell and damage.

But of course at some point he has to be possible to stop or kill, so I guess it's ok.

I really think it's cool that you figured a way to make the rings by yourself.

Keep up the good work and you might be ending up doing the whole mod yourself. Lol

I don't know, I would make it all by myself if i could, but I'm not a good modder, I need pros to do it...

But I guess he meant it good as in that I managed to make the ring myself, lol.

But if someone wants to teach me how to mod, I'd go with that =P

I recently finished Knights of the Nine (never bothered to in the past) and I noticed how bloody powerful Umaril's sword was. It had 243 attack, however, MMM had an expansion for x1.5 damage, so let's say it was 162. However, when I went to pick it up, it went away and replaced itself with a watered down version of what it was. Could you do that for Hidan? Since it makes sense, that ring is really overpowered to wear, but it would be great to verse someone with that. If that's possible, then I'm all for making it reflect damage and magic 100% when versing him, but watering it down afterwards below 80% for both afterwards.

For Kakuzu, I reckon removing the additional strength and elemental resistances and replacing it with extended HP. I don't remember him being resistant to any element, especially when he took a Chidori and improved Rasengan to the chest.

I reckon that you get Orochimaru's ring. When you've joined, he's left, so that's the one given to you (so somehow, Orochimaru didn't keep it like he did in the Anime). Either that, or as Akatsuki, you need to hunt down Orochimaru to take his ring (not completely accurate to the anime, but it's merely ideas) No need to do one for Tobi, he takes Sasori's.

I've had an idea for Sasori if you have to vs him (as a good guy, like as in a quest). You've approached what you believe to be the Akatsuki cavern (though it's a decoy), but Sasori and Deidara are there. Now I have 2 ideas for this, depending on whether it's easily possiblee to make.

My favourite is that you get to a certain bit, and a 'movie' plays. What I mean is that all but the escape function and looking around is disabled, just like when spying on Agarmir, or some main quest things, or when the Emperor is being assasinated, you can't help but watch. For this, you walk to a certain bit, and your functions are disabled. Deidara tells Sasori that he's off (or if there's not voices, which would be FAR easier, and in some cases, better, as much as I liked the Elder Council mod, those voices, they were real bad, especially the soldiers). If no voices, then Deidara just runs off. Sasori moves back and tells of his puppets and how you shouldn't have come or something like that, then casts something. Again if no voices, he moves back, and casts something. The casting does nothing, or something harmless, or even just the motion of casting, like in one of those animated poses mods. Then the walls on the sides reveal 10 other Sasoris. None are more powerful than the other, and of course their power isn't uber, but there are 11 of them in all, and you must take out Sasori and his 'puppets'. Search one of them afterwards and one of them (the original) will have his ring.

The 2nd idea has the same thing as the first. The exception is that Sasori walks up to you to talk to you. He says the same stuff of why you should never have come, and that Deidara has already left. After talking to him, the movie thing will ensue, of his puppets coming from walls that go down.

The 3rd idea removes the movie concept, and just the talking one. After being forced to talking to him, the battle starts, and the walls then progressively go down, revealing another Sasori.

Please tell me how hard those things are to mod. Since you're making Sasori anyway, the clones will only be missing an Akatsuki Robe, instead will have something else from the anime (don't remember, if nothing comes to mind, just give them Mythic Dawn robes and call them something else).

I also have an idea about the Itachi battle.

I recently beat the Ice Siren in Midas Magic. The entire room was pitch black except for the Ice Siren (boss of the Ice Plane) and the stand which had the book on it (the book wasn't bright, if the book was knocked out of the stand, you couldn't see it). While that was going, it was snowing/blizzarding (it was blizzard, but I'm not sure whether that's what snow has been the entire time) in the meantime. Whether I installed it wrong or whether it was meant to be like that, I don't know (it looked awesome, snow and everything, very epic, especially when I had "Lord of the Castle" as my battle music, it's from Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories, it's the final boss music). Just wondering how easy that is if it's possible, since a master of Illusion would be loads of fun to verse in a place like that.

Please tell me how good all these ideas are and whether they are hard or not. And as much as I'd love to mod, I am hopeless at any of that, so don't count on me one bit, I'm just with the ideas.