Modern Military Combat Vehicles/Helicopters/Modern Cobat Uniforms for you and all companions can use

TR71777

• 7 months later...

For uniforms, I don't know if there's any that are exactly like the real life one's you used, but the Militarized Minutemen mod, or the Private Military Company mod have some relatively close looking uniforms in them.

Private Military Company: Private Military Company at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Militarized Minutemen: Militarized Minutemen at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Seeing how not very far any drivable vehicle mod got to I doubt that it will ever be a thing. Even mods like Flyable Personal Vertibird for example explain certain thing in its description:

CTDs
Not the fault of this Mod. You are flying over a lot of cells, with all of them
loading and unloading, Turrets, elevators, NPCs activating
(and failing - look at the logs!) - all of Bethesda's bugs all at once.
Have fun but save often and learn to love Bethesda's buggy code, we still all like the this game anyway...

And keep in mind that is still the same model of vertibird without any extra animations and not as heavy scripted as any kind of "IRL helicopters" would be.

So far all attempts to bring drivable vehicles to Fallout 4 are somewhat ...I don't want to say bad because I am sure someone spent many
hours trying to do the best but given how Fallout 4 has issues with
itself even without any extra mods, it is not surprise we will never see
any "sexy" vehicle mod even though I am pretty sure most players would
love that.

I highly recommend Private Military Company. I am using it with Private Military Company - Brotherhood of Steel Armor Replacer and it is a nice and non-lag-causing option for BoS NPCs. Even elder Maxon is wearing one of those :)

For the minutemen I am using We Are The Minutemen with Militarized Minutemen. Perhaps not exactly an IRL outfit but pretty believable and fits nicely imo.

For the Gunners I am using Resident Evil Military Pack:

https://www.gunetwork.org/t16731-fo4-resident-evil-military-pack-4-1-11-03-2020#295077

It is a superb mod for gunners using a leveled list script and there are varieties of what gunners are wearing so they don't look the same.
The Greatest thing about this mod is its size ~630 MB unpacked but textures are still pretty decent. Here are some screenshots.
i1RO29O.png
TMGq0u0.png
pJH3L9h.png
T6rhBLm.png
2ToAp5M.png
7j81bqU.png
zPnDHc8.png

Hey, zajkoajko, is the R.E gunner outfits mod available on xbox 1?

I am affraid it is not. You see those are from games by other companies and as such I doubt that will ever go to console due to copyright thingy.

Damn. Welp, there's still the gunner outfit pack on bethesda.net