Anyone here like Gmod roleplaying?

SpadesNeil

I feel like I've posted about this before, but it must have been ages ago if I have (and if I have, a mod can delete this)... No matter. I'll get to the point.

Anyone here roleplay at all? I'm part of this community called Hypergamer.net which has a Fallout 2 RP server I thought you'd all be interested in. It's probably the only Gmod server in the Fallout universe that is actually good and serious roleplay, not constant DMing and crap DarkRP-style gameplay and engine. Basically people tell me it's pretty good. I'll put it in a nutshell.

If anyone is interested, swing by the forums there and try hopping on. It's a little slow right now because school hasn't let out yet, and most of our younger players are busy with finals and stuff. It might be slightly before Fallout 2, but heck, there's not much you need to know compared to Fallout 3 and New Vegas. Basically, Ceaser's Legion doesn't exist yet, Brotherhood is still around, Enclave are just starting to show up, and NCR is expanding its territory.

Anyway, at least tell me what you think of the idea of a sort of Fallout roleplay. I can post screenshots if anyone is interested.