Glass floors and ceilings

Sidr82

Craftable Glass Things used to have glass floor and ceiling pieces, as well as glass walls and railings. The items from that mod are now only available as part of the DDP AIO with a bunch of other stuff, but all the Craftable Glass Things parts are supposedly included.

Just thought I would let you know that I am home now and have downloaded that one and it does seem to have some glass floors at least, haven't had time to check through it all yet. Thank you for the suggestion.

Craftable Glass Things used to have glass floor and ceiling pieces, as well as glass walls and railings. The items from that mod are now only available as part of the AIO with a bunch of other stuff, but all the Craftable Glass Things parts are supposedly included.

This is the mod I used. I created a glass floor over the water at Taffington. Then I put lights under the water for a neat nighttime effect (but I guess that's off topic). There were also doorway pieces and a few colored options as well in addition to what RedRocketTV mentioned. I'm pretty sure there was also an option for wood trim - so walking the line between rustic and perfectly clean.

I almost didn't download it because of all the extra items included but that is where xedit is your friend.

Settlement Expansion Objects has lots of glass walls, ceilings, floors, ramps, etc in the institute section. Snappy Housekit has some other glass windows/walls that you can do the same with, if you're looking for variety.

SOE is an excellent mod and would likely have all you are looking for. I preferred DDP AIO (when only considering glass pieces) simply because of the wood option.

edit: In my barely wakeful state I didn't notice page 2 and that you already tried it...sorry!

Edited by vronykah