Something missing

madgamer

This has happened in every game I have played so I think I need help. After selling the first statue and visiting all 10 sites I have 8 statues. I visited 4 in on play session an plus the first ruin to get the quest I seem to have missed a statue in on of the other 5 ruins. Is there a place that tells you how ton get to the location of each statue?

Madgamer

Locations:

1. Fanacas

2. Mackamentain

3. Moranda

4. Ninendava

5. Culotte

6. Vilverin

7. Welke

8. Wendelbek

9. Wendir

10. Wenyandawik

Undoubtedly you missed picking up some of them. They are moveable, so if you run into it fast, you can knock it across a room - and it won't respawn back to its original location, you'll have to actively look for it.

I actually did that once. I ran in too fast & kicked it. Took me forever to find it.

Conversely, if you have the "Origin of the Mages Guild" mod installed, it has 10 Ayleid Statues and a Carved Panel for you to use.

This has happened in every game I have played so I think I need help. After selling the first statue and visiting all 10 sites I have 8 statues. I visited 4 in on play session an plus the first ruin to get the quest I seem to have missed a statue in on of the other 5 ruins. Is there a place that tells you how ton get to the location of each statue?

Madgamer

one of the locations is wrong. It was wenyandwik, i think

The strat guide lists Sardavar Leed. Also states, you must recover all 11 statues, selling the first to anyone, including Umbacano, then recovering the rest after receiving the quest. I have finished this quest a few times, but feel like I have only gotten 10 of the statues, not really sure though.

The strat guide lists Sardavar Leed. Also states, you must recover all 11 statues, selling the first to anyone, including Umbacano, then recovering the rest after receiving the quest. I have finished this quest a few times, but feel like I have only gotten 10 of the statues, not really sure though.

No statue in Sardavar Leed. And, there're 10 statues.(Umbacano said: 10 Ancestors)

**Ten and not Nine, Ten and Not Eleven.......

one of the locations is wrong. It was wenyandwik, i think

Don't know where you get your info. I typed it straight out of the Prima Guide Book. Had it opened to the exact quest as I was typing.

I just let him have them and when I join the thief guild I just steel them back.

Madgamer

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Lol I never gave him all of the statues. Just gave him like three or four.

*SPOILER*

He dies anyway so what's the point? I better decorate my house with those nice looking statues. :teehee: