No more quest\misc pop up?

larsieman1988

There used to be a mod that prevented the small quests from automatically popping up because some guard talked about it. I'm aware of the NO AUTOSTART quests and have them all installed but the little misc. objectives still auto pop up. There used to be a mod to prevent that.

BTW:

A mod to completely get rid of the huge quest pop up UI would be amazing.

not sure about the first , but if you get DEF_UI , you can customize every aspect of your HUD

while I'm not sure you can eliminate this pop up entirely , you can make it tiny and push it to someplace where it won't bother you

I never cared about these pop ups enough to try and eliminate them , but you should test the limits of that mod to see what you can do

not sure about the first , but if you get DEF_UI , you can customize every aspect of your HUD

while I'm not sure you can eliminate this pop up entirely , you can make it tiny and push it to someplace where it won't bother you

I never cared about these pop ups enough to try and eliminate them , but you should test the limits of that mod to see what you can do

I know that one. I also have IHUD and it should work together - But for some reason it never works.. Ahh well, I hope someone has a mod to get rid of the stupid little pop up quests - Just because you hear something doesnt mean you now must ' INVESTIGATE THAT MUSEUM!!!' .

Thanks for the reply.