You know what's cool in 2013?

TheDarkPrince

Looking forward to this! Not only does CDProject make some awesome games they also actually care about their customers. FREE dlc for Witcher 2?? Hear that Beth?? That's the sound of a company that actually gives a crap about their users. You could learn something here.... :tongue:

@SujectProphet, where did I mention skyrim at all? :\ If you're about to say "this is general skyrim section", yes it is mr., but I wanted to share with my fellow buddies over the forums and this was the best place. People talk about cookies all day in this section and you come here doing the lillygilly about "not having to do with skyrim"? C'mon.

This topic has been moved to a more appropriate forum. Arguing over it will result in strikes and perhaps bans. -myrmaad

Hear that Beth?? That's the sound of a company that actually gives a crap about their users. You could learn something here.... :tongue:

i know right, bethesda gives us mod tools then free content in patches what a bunch of bastards, thank god we still have honest video game makers in EA and activision.

There are some downsides to Bethesda, but they are a pretty good PC dev when compared to the other companies out there. Pretty much the only company left that actually gives modding tools. Bethesda is not the best company to complain about.

CDProject is also a really good PC dev too though. They are both some of the best PC companies in the industry right now.

Hear that Beth?? That's the sound of a company that actually gives a crap about their users. You could learn something here.... :tongue:

i know right, bethesda gives us mod tools then free content in patches what a bunch of bastards, thank god we still have honest video game makers in EA and activision.

Lol. You do have a point. And where exactly did I mention EA and Activision? :rolleyes:

Lol. You do have a point. And where exactly did I mention EA and Activision? :rolleyes:

im just saying when it comes to video games bethesda is one the better companies out there and far from being close to one of the worse. so it was a joke. there's few companies i would trust that i would buy their games without waiting for reviews and thats BGS, CDProject and valve. there was others but bioware is corrupted by EA and blizzard is being poisoned by activision. also this game sounds pretty sweet

Umm.. why did you made another thread when we already had one?

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/687696-cd-projekt-red-teases-cyberpunk-rpg/

Also, just because this is coming out next year doesn't mean that other games are coming out (like Tomb Raider).

Edited by brokenergy