New shout ideas needed

Galacticat42

As the topic says, I'm in search of new shout ideas. So I'm turning to the public to hear your ideas to put into my mod if I like them.

RULES:

• As always, do not spam or troll or flame.
  • Please give a full description of your idea - I will refuse to even look at your post if you give only a few words. i.e. I WANTZ BOMB SHOUT
  • Please use as proper grammar as you can - if you're not fluent in English then try your best. Again I'll refuse to look at any posts similar to the example above.
  • Be creative, I don't want any posts of things that have already been done.

|||Master of Souls||| Your Voice calls the dead, stirring them from their eternal slumber.

================================================================

TA Call (raises the dead for 30 seconds)

NUL Wake (raises the dead for 60 seconds)

FEH Rise (raises the dead until they are killed)

|||Master of Souls||| Your Voice calls the dead, stirring them from their eternal slumber.

================================================================

TA Call (raises the dead for 30 seconds)

NUL Wake (raises the dead for 60 seconds)

FEH Rise (raises the dead until they are killed)

Nice. I see a lot of things possible with this one when mixed with my shout perks system.

A shout that echoes loudly and causes pain the the ears of those in front of you- causing them to cover the ears and lean down in pain.

A shout that temporarily prevents opponents from using magick.

A shout that stirs the spirits of wind, creating a whirlwind in front of you, and shortly tosses npcs around in the whirlwind.

A shout that causes enemies to become confused- attacking thin air and nothing with both weaponry and magick(and screaming while doing this).

A shout that creates a temporary barrier of wind or energy in front or around you, so that enemies cannot get through(and neither can you).

A shout that temporarilly imbues your shield with force- so that when you block or shield bump it sends force out through your enemies (similar to fus do rah but through shield blocking and lesser.)

A shout that restores magicka, stamina and health to 50% but reduces their regen rate by 50% for 30 seconds.

A shout that switches health with the opponent, but disallows regeneration for 30 seconds.

A shoout that lets you fly or walk on water.

• 3 weeks later...

I have been trying to figure out how to make a new shout in the creation kit, but I am just not proficient enough with modding. So I have made a character based on Thor from the Avenger's movie and I would like a Shout called 'The Power of Thor" Using the word Fus-Force, Qo-Lightning, and Strun-Storm. Basically I want the same thing as the Call Storm Shout, just renamed for my game. I'm not sure what the possibilities are.

Edit: Or you know what, How do you just rename a shout?

Edited by Sl1DEmemphis