Modding Resource 2

strazytski

people have came to me to use what I done to other places. but never got anywhere like the first Modding Resource did. reason was because Nexus is the modding nexus. and is the place people go for mods.

Matth85

Talent: Modelling and texturing

Contact methods: PM,

Additional infomation: Most of my work is tucked inside folders with little renders on them, so I can only show a little of what I got. My work is also rarely Skyrim specific, so the majority is not made for Skyrim. Example being the gun renders. I show them only to show what I am able to do!

Talent Examples:

Hope I got it somewhat right.

Cheers,

Matth

Edited by Matth85

There you go. Nothing fancy again, but I am not going to work my ass of to render it perfectly :) Only the best models get that kind of renders.

Hope it is better now!

Matth

gasti89

Talent: Quest Scripting / Quest Design

Contact methods: PM / email

Email: [email protected]

Additional infomation: While i don't have much time for modding with the CK, i have lot of time for helping. About modding, i prefer small projects, because i already have 2 big projects going.

Talent Examples: Nothing to show atm, i'll just link the 2 projects' pages

- Wars in Skyrim V

- Valley of Mines

Sorry, didn't see the fist page with the copypaste template <3

Edited by gasti89

Cynster

Talent: Voice overs (young-eager/young-somber female voice), Cell creation, Story Telling, Quest building

Contact methods: By PM only

Email: (Don't want to give out my email)

Additional infomation: I'm on quite a few projects right now, but especially with the voice acting I don't mind taking a moment to help out. I have a very good microphone and although I'm a new voice actor, I like it a lot and I think I have at least some talent with it.

PostLink:(Optional) simply post your post link here, dont understand how then dont worry about it)

Talent Examples: A Fallen Servant (WIP) examples of voice acting and quest building/story telling, some scripting, cell creation

I have a lot more examples of cell creation and player homes. Just look up my profile on Skyrim and see the mods there.