ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

What Morrowind monster is scariest?

StargazerCorax

While not scary per se, I found Bull Netches to be intimidating when I first started playin'. I especially found them intimidating when I tested one with a level 2 character. One of those will kick your ass in a big hurry if you're at a low level. Even with higher-level characters,, there are other things I'd rather pick on.

Oh, I second that. I was absolutely terrified of approaching one when I saw it floating about for the first time ever. It was only after saving that I had enough guts to try attacking it. I was playing an Argonian character at the time and had no idea that Bull Netches only use poison attacks... Needless to say, I felt a bit silly when I became overconfident and got soundly destroyed by a Betty.

As far as scariest creatures, the trophy would definitely go to the Dreugh. There's nothing more frightening than going for a swim only to come face-to-face with a crab-squid-human hybrid. They are fast and strong and unless you're packing some decent gear or a water walking spell, you're seafood.

I dont know if they're "scary" but I really hate the Cliff Racers. They're every where and they keep giving me diseases all the time. I really, really hate those stupid things.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

For me it was in the Horror mod (originally by lightnigflik) updated by mentalelf, if you haven't tried this one you don't know what scary truly is.

I won't go into details, but if you have played the mod through you know of what I speak.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
None of them are scary, not in the least. If you want scary, play Silent Hill or Fatal Frame. Now that's scary. However, I absolutely hate the cliff racers and slaughter fish both. Whenever I step anywhere, there are half a dozen cliff racers chasing me, and whenever I go in water, there are about two dozen slaughter fish charging me. I wish they both would just disappear!

Well DUH! It's the Mighty Mudcrabs, of course! Their beady eyes, their pincers, their hard shells. They are TERRIFYING!!! Of course, I am biased, being a mudcrab myself. :biggrin:

No, I was actually scared by the dreughs, just because they surprised me every time I encountered one.

Eh,

Mudcrabs are scary..

I was walking along the Bitter Coast on the ocean/shore line

and some crazy Mudcrab just popped up and killed me...

Scared me pretty bad.. XD

Twas night time...