What Morrowind monster is scariest?

StargazerCorax

I think hellhounds would look a lot scarier, if they were bigger - Well sometimes they are scary, but only if three of them managed to ambush me from behind - it wasnt much of an ambush, because 3 seconds later, their bodies hit the ground.

poor cuddely wuddely giant maneating dogs

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Umbra... tried to kill him with melee he messed me up badly. Tried with bow and arrow, I back away trying to fire arrows and he sprinted up to me and hammered the living crap out of me before I could even teleport out.

You're minding your own business and you steal something by hitting the space bar accidentally and suddenly everyone wants to kill you. Nasty little shock that. Fight or flight.

i would have to say the creepy ungodly fast,black skined skeleton looking guys in bloodmoon

what are there name draugr or somthin anyways they give me the goose bumbs kinda like when my girl friend touches me  :P

Windex, before showing that comment to your girlfriend, you might perhaps consider a little edit. Or does she scare you when she gets close? :huh:

But on topic, it seems everything scares someone. Me, I don't scare at what anything looks like. I sometimes jump if there is a loud in-game noise and I'm not expecting it (I have the music turned off) such as when a cliff-racer makes the first whack. But no monster gives me nightmares.

Malchik, that comment towards his girlfriend was meant to be a good thing. Yeah. :mellow:

Cliff Racers, werewolves, ascended sleepers, and ash zombies...that last one doesn't have any eyes I think. Just this black, pushed-in space where their eyes are supposed to be. Freaky.

After I saw Calivaro at the Nerano Ancestral Tomb (and having the cr@p scared out of me), when I went to bed that night, I thought he was standing at the foot of my bed. It was freaky as hell. :unsure:

hey its darkelf72, da morrowind master, i think the most creepiest NPC/monster has to be the hungers, because of their growl its damn creepy and the anscestor ghosts those are scary also, lol not realy but they can give you a good scare in those tombs and those hungers up in the grazelands regions