What Morrowind monster is scariest?

StargazerCorax

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Daedra lords are the scariest in dak rooms or out at night. They are as black as the night and can be impossible to see until it is too late. Also i hate cliff races. Every time i go to ghost gate i do not bother to stop for anything. As i keep running down the path i get very angry when i only move 2 inches because i am being attacked. When i turn around there are soo many cliffraces. It scared me the first time since i had not seen more than 10 enemies at once.

• 4 weeks later...
I would have to say the ones that scare me the most are the little things like rats and kwama foragers. When you're playin' at 2 a.m. and one of these beasts sneak up on you I seriously drop the controller because i'm dead tired and it startles me so much.

Definately the vampires in the dwemer ruin by that ashlander camp, here i was minding my own business when i feel like killling in dwemer ruins and gettin some good loot but i come and see this nord there i go to talk to him and his eyes r totally whit and he attacks me and grunts and his voice was all holllow and empty. Needed to change my boxers after i killed all the quarra. Wow i wrote alot

When I first say a winged twilight, I almost ran away, but managed to win from it (her ??)

But in the very beginning I died from a kwama attack. I couldn't hit him. (Aah, the first days were great but dangerous, now I am a lvl 60 so i'm not frightened from anything)

There is one simple solution to know if there are enemy's near-by. LISTEN TO THE MUSIC! It changes when something is hostile to you.

No sh*t... really?

What about trying to sleep? "You can't sleep here, there are enemys nearby", is this a sign too?

Centurion Archers are the worst. You think they're Sphere Centurions and then all ov a sudden you're full of holes. There is no other enemy against which I pound my sneak key harder, thinking that the harder I push down on it the less likely they will see me.

Gaenor=sucks big time.