Dark Souls Review/News

Rennn

I've already been getting tons of hate mail for owning people. The new spells, Dark Bead and Pursuers is where its at. I even got called a hacker by one guy just because he didn't know how to roll. I'd PVP on the PS3 version and rarely get people complaining, why are people so butt sensitive on the PC version?

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've already been getting tons of hate mail for owning people. The new spells, Dark Bead and Pursuers is where its at.

i hate dark mages, cheap bastards lol

so what i do is as soon as they spawn i cast chaos firestorm they cant dodge or block it and you will be thrown them to the ground while the lava will still damage you.

I've already been getting tons of hate mail for owning people. The new spells, Dark Bead and Pursuers is where its at.

i hate dark mages, cheap bastards lol

so what i do is as soon as they spawn i cast chaos firestorm they cant dodge or block it and you will be thrown them to the ground while the lava will still damage you.

right, because spawn camping an invader isnt cheap either... :rolleyes:

well thats just pointless. if you cant win, then you cheat?

even if Mage stuff is OP with the new DLC, thats still no reason to just spawn camp someone. there is always a way to beat something, even if its OP. thats what we did in Demons Souls. first it was stun locks. then it was pivot casting. then running firestorms (the latter two were actually glitches, if you will, in the game. and the last one mentioned was highly looked down upon, but there were still ways to over come it if you were good)

and thats why i never did anything with Dark Souls PvP. every time i would try and invade for some fun, i would get ganked 2v1 or 3v1. or just ganked 1v1 like you do. in Demons Souls that wasnt an issue. very very very rarely did someone ever sit there with Blues to gank Blacks. never did someone wait at a spawn point to unleash Firestorm. im not a big PvP person, even in Demons Souls (even though i was extremely good lol) but at least in Demons, people were more honorable.

most of my fight are duals, my weakness is my honor. my new rule is if the guy runs, ill kill him dont give him a chance to buff or heal. every time i gave a chance to a runner he lead me to a trap or lead me to his friends. although you feel like a badass when you kill him and his friend.

the arena matchmaking is awful in fact it doesnt work. people instead will PVP outside the arena then go and try to find a match in arena mode. simply you sit there for +10 minutes waiting for a match while you see other red circles waiting for the match but it just doesnt start. its just strange.

also have you seen the book of the guiltily

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/577839478092906808/44C9CE31BFE91D0B26AE57C8DA42BC129F5215D7/

seems legit

Yeah, PC version has a trainer. I use the trainer, but I use it to make legit builds, meaning the end result is the same as if I actually went about it normally.

I got a Dex/Pyro, and an INT w/Moonlight Greatsword that I've been using the most. Both are SL 100.

Here is the Dex/Pyro build:

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=3770668352472733

Here is the INT build:

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=2548906303527747

For empty slots I got Pursuers (2 slots) and dark bead x 2.

I do pretty good with both in PVP. Occasionally I change up the gear on both those. Sometimes use a Chaos +5 rapier as my second weapon to backstab people. I'm starting to run a 53 poise setup with the INT build, replaced the Bellowing dragoncrest ring with a wolf ring, then used a Tin Crystalization Catalyst, but I drop pursuers and double up crystal soul spear, and throw Crystal Soulmass in there.

Edited by Beriallord

• 2 weeks later...

http://live.xbox.com/en-US/Activity/Details?titleId=1313673121

1000/1000 but because GWFL is crap it wont give me my final achievement. if i play for 5 mins it will pop up but it wont give me it!!!

there is also a 60fps mod now http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/09/17/dark-souls-mod-enables-60fps/

i tried it and it works but you wont be able to use GFWL so no online and no achievements. if you dont give a crap about that then go ahead.