[PROJECT] Wars in Skyrim V

gasti89

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading about WIS lead me to the Nexus and my first installed mods, and now ... well first off and in full anticipation, thanks a lot Alexandrox. It sucks to be alone on a project eventually bigger than you.

So guys I wish you good luck. I know nothing about modding but technically I can model stuff, under artistic guidance I assume. I use Maya and am eventually interested in knowing more about the modding busisness.

If you are going to have one operator per module I strongly suggest to have him/her commenting the scripts well for the one taking over eventually.

Hello,

I am not too sure whether you want some VERY experience modders on the team. I know how to use the Creation Kit very well, and I have created some mods that enhance the gaming experience for Skyrim, but I used them only for myself. I also have a project I am working on that involves creating a whole new world along with some new quests. At the moment, I am very good at both exterior and interior editing in the CK, and I can create and edit landscape by hand very well, as I have made large mountains and coasts with flat plains where cities are built. I can create items such as swords and other weapons using Maya, and import them into the CK. I have a very good understanding on how the CK works and I think I can help with this mod. I found the Civil War in Skyrim to be very fun to play, and I wished that there was more of that in the game, and I am willing to help make that happen. If you guys want me on this team just message me. Thank you.

Well it's great news that we have some modders back on this mod but would it be possible for us to get the previous version available for download for those of us who want to redownload it?

Previous versions are Alex's property and so they won't be uploaded. Even if we would be able to upload them, we won't support their troubleshooting. So i don't see the point about uploading them.

The new esp we have permissions for is the WiS V pre-alpha version, and again i don't see the point about uploading it.

It's like asking a friend to sleep in his new house when there are only the walls at the moment.

Edited by gasti89

Previous versions are Alex's property and so they won't be uploaded. Even if we would be able to upload them, we won't support their troubleshooting. So i don't see the point about uploading them.

The new esp we have permissions for is the WiS V pre-alpha version, and again i don't see the point about uploading it.

It's like asking a friend to sleep in his new house when there are only the walls at the moment.

SO GO BACK TO WORK AND MAKE THE INTERIORS!! XD XD

of course i'm joking ^_^

Just started to play Skyrim again and just recently found out about this modding.

I must say Im hella impressed with all the mods I have downloaded so far and this one seems awsome.

Unfortunatly I cant help with anything, I just want to say that I hope you guys are still working on this and good luck.

Sounds awesome.

Of course we're working hard ;)

For now our main work is throwing stuff in the main esm. Since i'm not in that modding field i can't give you a progress update.

About my storyline, it's still early to say and ETA, but things are going well ;)