[PROJECT] Wars in Skyrim V

gasti89

@gasti89 : conosco un paio di persone che l'hanno fatto e ti assicuro che il metodo del .ini crea più disguidi che piacevolezze e leggerezze. Metterli manualmente prende SICURAMENTE più tempo ma ti evita il 90% delle incompatibility.

ma siamo tutti italiani? XD

a quanto pare si aauhahu xD

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys :)

Sorry I was off for a while (Freaking internet connection) They will come and put a new areal on to the roof in 24-48 hours. At this stage I am on a work pc where I can't mod.

I have tested the old (unstable wis) in combination with ASIS and that program seems to FIX SO MUCH issues the old file had. Suddenly there are new creatures starting to pop upI never seen in the game before. I knew they exist, where to find them but they were never there.

It looks like that the new WIS 5 will be in full cooperation with ASIS that way we will recreate the mobs, creatures etc. and let ASIS do the work of redistributing them into the world. That way we know that the spawns are controlled and will not overload lower end PC's (depending on your settings.)

This will soooooo lower the amount of work we would need to do.

Thank you so much Plutoman101

Duel Combat Realism 5 updated. I found a way to use a cloak spell AND avoid the brawl bug.

Bow sniper gameplay rebalanced for the best experience ever.

Full support of very large scale battlefield.

I'll upload Duel on the "soon to come" dev server. In the mean time, you can download the new version directly from the Duel's Nexus page.

Duel 5 still have to be tested with WIS V. Anyone?

- LogRaam

I've tried your Duel mod,and What can i say? Simply amazing,Now feels more satisfying than ever and nps's ai is not dumb as crap they seem to know what to do to avoid dying,it's great to have such talented guy here! Seriously!

Glad to help. :)

I should also be releasing preliminary versions of SkyBash - a new Bashed Patch, but it'll have NPC support (plus weapons right now, probably armors and a few others by the time I release), so you can be comfortable in linking to it if you need to make edits and make sure they are compatible with other mods.

Edited by Plutoman101

MAbe it is a stupid question, but i have to ask it :) I am not good in English, so i can not read all the posts in this topic, so i have question: when will be relased first version to download?

I am asking, because i can not play Skyrim without WiS :)

Hi folks,

New diagrams have been posted about Duel 5 (the version designed for WIS V). You'll find it at bottom of description page on Duel's Nexus page. This should describe well the new staggering engine implemented into Duel 5.

Keep in touch!

Duel Nexus page

- LogRaam

As happy as I am to see this mod revived, I beg to you guys; throw out the stupid names. Instead of some cryptic "This version is a mix between the danger of Golden Age/Dark Age and the immersion of Rainbow Mode." [SIC] just call it "shorter respawn rates" or "Difficulty: Hard". If people first need read an entire manual until they start to understand your made-up mumbo-jumbo, then don't be surprised if they get pissed. If I find something interesting, I don't mind some more reading, neither do some of you I guess, but 70% of the people are lazy bums that insult your mother if they don't get what they want, and since this is the internet, you can bump that up to 90%.

That said; after I checked out some of this team's stuff, I'm confident that you can pull this off.