Race for the Crown

Thor.

Heloo Fellow Forum game posters and Loungelings, welcome to the greatest contest of the lounge, the last King breached his contract and didn't follow through with his or her Dutys. The Crown this time has been Hand crafted with jewels from all over the net :teehee: to be given to the Next Royal leader of the lounge, for the Dutys must be kept in order. We need a leader whose able to Bring joy and happyness to anyone or anything :teehee: in the Forum games or here in the lounge. :teehee:

the rules state that you have to post here in the lounge atleast once a day, after 2 weeks of no posting the crown will be given to a New Potential leader who will stay in the contract rules, or else it'll be given to someone else more deserving of the Title King or Queen of the LOUNGE!!!..

Polls will be open shortly

I am Emperor of the lounge and keep order of such things :teehee: and jester...

Edited by Thor.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice try, I may wander off and enjoy gin a slight bit much. I'm still here doing that thing on the occasion.

you have not fufilled your duties

hand over the crown or the next person will wear your skull instead

Wow that was a quick response lol. Flint i will give you a chance if you post in the forum games everyday, its the contract and the corporate highlords are getting restless :teehee:

they wont stop calling me :teehee:

Edited by Thor.

When was the last time he posted in the Lounge, hmmm maybe we can make a request to Dark0ne to see if its possible to program him to post here, lool it would be funny :biggrin: Edited by Thor.

How do i know your not he sitebot then, Or i am the sitebot. Really gets you thinking.... Just fro good measure, a spelling eror.