Race for the Crown

Thor.

brokenergy got me with German beer and part of her intergalactic empire. :happy:

Oh my, you have no idea what that means do you? I feel sad for you http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/sad.gif

That means she'll sentence you to a life of misery and loneliness on the moon for the rest of your life while giving you nothing but the cheapest non-alcoholic beer she can find and rotten bananas http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/ohdear.png. She did it to me once and believe me, it was not a pleasant experience.

What!? She lied to me! To everyone! :unsure:

Well I guess I'll have to change my vote....... :confused:

And it has to go to Werne for saving me from bad beer, rotten bananas, and banishment to the moon.

Edited by K00L

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on the list!!! I'm sooooo chuffed lol, last time I was in an election it was for President of the Student Union, wow... Thanks for the nomination :D

So you're on the list? So what, it doesn't mean you're going to be Queen. I am the Queen.

But at least you're not on My List, the one for Traitor's Gate that is. Not yet, anyway.

I rarely make any lists, that's why I'm so made up, don't care if I win, just that I've been allowed to take part has made my day :D

I think we should decide this on a test of endurance. Set a pile of rules for posting in the Lounge and whoever can stay to them the longest is the victor. So what would the guidelines be.. Something that requires creativity and intellect in posting. All Lounge posts must be in iambic pentameter?

brokenergy got me with German beer and part of her intergalactic empire. :happy:

Oh my, you have no idea what that means do you? I feel sad for you http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/sad.gif

That means she'll sentence you to a life of misery and loneliness on the moon for the rest of your life while giving you nothing but the cheapest non-alcoholic beer she can find and rotten bananas http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/ohdear.png. She did it to me once and believe me, it was not a pleasant experience.

What!? She lied to me! To everyone! :unsure:

Well I guess I'll have to change my vote....... :confused:

And it has to go to Werne for saving me from bad beer, rotten bananas, and banishment to the moon.

I never said that K00L, don't listen to him. He works for Werne. Werne will win and then kill you to feed his pet ponies.

I never said that K00L, don't listen to him. He works for Werne. Werne will win and then kill you to feed his pet ponies.

Hey, don't pin your evil plans on me.

I told you K00L. Look at her post and then look at her signature, especially pony-feeding part of the post and the big pic in the sig. Next thing you know, you'll be on the moon eating rotten bananas.

Hey, don't pin your evil plans on me.

I told you K00L. Look at her post and then look at her signature, especially pony-feeding part of the post and the big pic in the sig. Next thing you know, you'll be on the moon eating rotten bananas.

What about your avatar and profile pic? You work for evil! I know it! I would never send my friends to the moon, only you

That scares me a bit. His pony is much more intimidating than your's.

I would never send my friends to the moon, only you

So as long I as I don't do whatever Werne has done...

Werne is actually Princess Luna, which in turn is Nightmare Moon. Both him and Keanu are planning to flood the world with ponies and to bring the Templars into power. I as a Lord of Chaos, don't want that so I am fighting for you; the nexus user, unlike my oppoents.