The Elder Scrolls VI

EpicEddy

Thank you to everyone that has posted their thoughts on my topic :)

I personally think that TES will be an extremely long lasting series, I can see, after games have been made on all of the continents in Tamrial, as many have said; a new continent will be introduced.

Also in the past I have been thinking that the black marsh game may have been fairly limited, but due to some further research I have uncovered that the argomians actually invaded morrowind shortly after the volcanic eruption there. This could mean that parts of morrowind could be in the black marsh instalment to TES.

Actully I have two hopes,

1) it's set on ALL of tameriel (they have the maps done for large sections already, just need to convert the data over), either that or in the desert

2) They introduce a MP component that you can slip in and out of seamlessly, turn it on and you can see any other people on MP, turn it off and they all vanish, either that or they have a seprate MP questline, one where you arn't some special person, just some run of the mill person, most of the quests are random (but lengthy) so it doens't feel scripted.

I would like to see an open world with all of the provinces together. That would give plenty of room to expand. Maybe too big though.

Yes, it would be so much cool having a open world with all the provinces together, imagine you in a travel from Skyrim to the city of Cyrodill... INCREDIBLE!!! :woot:

Edited by Dovahkiin069

I would like to see an open world with all of the provinces together. That would give plenty of room to expand. Maybe too big though.

Yes, it would be so much cool having a open world with all the provinces together, imagine you in a travel from Skyrim to the city of Cyrodill... INCREDIBLE!!! :woot:

Definitely would be incredible to travel from Elsweyr to the Summerset Isles. :biggrin:

Unfortunately, it will take a lot of development time, probably 10-20 years to work on since the average development time for a world such as Skyrim and Cyrodiil is 5 years. However, the first TES game, Arena, had all the provinces (randomly-generated though) but not flashy graphics like modern games have.

I don't think there will be a ES VI in the near future. They are working on an MMO that covers almost all things in the ES world on a huge scale. My only hopes is that they keep STEAMypile out of the mix.

Beth is not developing the MMO. They licensed it to another company. ES VI is being planned as we speak.

Definitely would be incredible to travel from Elsweyr to the Summerset Isles. :biggrin:

Unfortunately, it will take a lot of development time, probably 10-20 years to work on since the average development time for a world such as Skyrim and Cyrodiil is 5 years. However, the first TES game, Arena, had all the provinces (randomly-generated though) but not flashy graphics like modern games have.

Yeah its true, would take a lot of time, i always wanted to go to Elsweyr.

The Thalmor are from Summerset if im not wrong... it would be cool, go there and

kill each thalmor soldier i see, imagine fighting the entire Aldmeri Dominion army and alone ...

AWESOME!!! :woot:. Well, it would be easy for me, my character is on lvl 82.

Edited by Dovahkiin069