Dawnguard Spoiler

daventry

83 members have voted

1. 1. What are you

• Im a Dawnguard, Defender of Skyrim and Hunter of all Vampires
    • Im a Vampire Bat out of Hell, Fear Me if you dare.

I am going with dawnguards....I like my sunlight, I can't blast dragons with firebolts if I can't see where they fly! Do they accept reformed vampires/werewolves? Cuz I raid a lot of dens and I turned vamp a while back....couldn't bring myself to use a black soul gem to deal with the rulers of the realms of oblivion to cure myself. SO, if they let my, I am dawnguard!

A vampire.. siding with Dawnguard.. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/armscrossed.gif

Interesting concept. :)

I'd be vampire, definitely. Can't wait to see how Brehanin is going to incorporate his Better Vampires into it, love that mod.

A vampire. Well, my current character, at least. I'm trying that magnificient Belua Sanguinae mod and enjoying it very much!

As for the Vigilants... I think it's nearly impossible to avoid any Daedric quest (though I don't say it's impossible completely), my every character had a Daedric artifact or two (or even 15), so I don't think they would accept me even if it was possible in game.

Vampire Lord for me. morphing into a version of Marcus from Underworld 2: Evolution is pretty awesome. If half way thru my dark playthrough i feel the need to use a crossbow I'll pry it from s Dawnguard's cold dead fingers. or i'll use my awesome power of hiting the tide key, enter "help crossbow 4" and going " player.additem xxxxxx 1".

I will kick vampire ass, and I will keep the damn sun, thank you very much!