Question about workbenches and weapon mods

Hey there,

i want to have a condition on a specific weapon modification, and i don´t know how to tell the game what i want. Basically it´s very simple: I want a long recoil stock be the requirement for being able to attach any kind of scope to a weapon. I´ve tried it with the "dn_HasGrip_Recoil"-keyword in the constructible object condition section, but with no success. All available scopes for the weapon just disappeared. Could use some help there...

Thanks in advance

first of all are you adding that condition to every scope constructible object (if not, this is what you should be adding it to). or are you attempting to add that condition to the gun itself (the condition should not be added to this constructible object).

Example:

their is 1 Constructible object for the 10mm pistol (Scope), so as such that condition should be added to that scope constructible object. <-- these are the only COBJ that should have your condition added to them, no other COBJ, so you change the 10mm pistol to the gun you are currently editing.

so basically say you wanted to the Recon Scope to not be available for the 10mm Pistol until you have the Recoil Stock, you would do this below:

=================

Constructible Object

=================

co_mod_10mm_Scope_ScopeRecon <-- this is the COBJ that needs the condition below to be added to

========

Condition

========

Condition Function: HasKeyword

Function Parameter: dn_HasGrip_Recoil

Run On: Subject

Edited by Guest