I need much help!

HelpMe

I nned help to find a free hosting for my website. I need a great forum that works like this, Invision power board made before great forums but they wants money now to make a forum so please send me a link to a free website host and with most inportant ::

Great Forums!!

Thx: HelpMe

I have found Invision power board and downloaded the same version as this site v.1.2 but i cant install it and i dont understand the guid that follows with it can someone help me install the forums so I can start writing in it?? Plx help me this is inportant.

Even though there was a day's gap between your posts you would do better to edit the first to save the readers time. I'll try moving this to technical support since that seems to be what you are looking for although I agree it is not about Morrowind. Don't be surprised if someone moves it back!

Don't shoot me guys but those who read this forum are more likely to know the answers.

You can not customize it barely at all, but Forumer.com has good free Invision Boards.

Freewebs.com isn't horrible webhosting

Also, try Angelfire- You can bypass the ads by naming all page extensions as .msnw

They may have fixed it, but last time it was working to get rid of those ads.

(May not let Firebird..I mean Firefox view it, havn't tested, should work though)

EDIT: You need near admin access to install some boards on a server (Invision is one I believe), so most Hosters provide an easy Install button. Free usually don't.

And on a side-note: The name Firebird for that great browser.. :rip: even though you were a great name. :spam:

When i am trying to create a froum in forumer it says that i must accept their terms, but what the heck i cant find that damn terms, and when i am trying to klick on a url that my forums is going to be it will not work plz tell me MichaelG I must know what to do!!

Archived