ctd when exiting power armor in nuka world *plain vanilla install, never had mods.

MasterHaze86

Hi, forgive me if this has already been dealt with and i just didnt find it in the search.

Fallout 4 keeps crashing to desktop when I try to exit the power armor in nuka world.

Started out with a plain vanilla install of version 1.10.26 till i first experienced the ctd bug in nuka world. (mods folder has been empty since i first started playing and will remain empty.)

Then used patches "1.10.26 to 1.10.82" and "1.10.82 to 1.10.89" to see if that would solve the problem as suggested on some forums but to no avail.

One post on bethesda forums suggested being able to exit the power armor while inside buildings in nuka world, didnt work for me though.

Any ideas on what might be the issue and a possible fix?

Possible Fix: download bug fixing mods. mods are much more then additional content, quite a few mods in fact fix the game and the many issues it suffers.

heres 1 to get you started:

Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4598 - (Fixes many issues in the game)

without using mods, you are literally limited to bethesda fixing their game, which will not happen.

Edited by Guest