1 Last Attempt

Aarcus

Gday All and Welcome.

If you are here then you share my feelings about TES Online..

Nexus should support me here, When TES Online comes out their members will dwindle.

I am strongly against TES Online and am requesting that any and all who share my views help me.

So please head to : http://www.zenimaxonline.com/contact.php - and tell them what you think and how you feel BUT please remember your manners.

With TES Online comes the death of Mods, The death of freedom in creating a game suited for you, and ofcourse the death of the TES series.

From the bottom of my heart !!Thank You!! to all who read and Post.

Aarcus.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do know that the TES online is not the next TES and that bethesda has nothing to do with it, it´s zenimax online who is developing it. Bethesda is probably busy with skyrim DLC and fallout 4.

You do know that the TES online is not the next TES and that bethesda has nothing to do with it, it´s zenimax online who is developing it. Bethesda is probably busy with skyrim DLC and fallout 4.

This.

Who knows, it might be really good. I'm not a fan of MMO's but without even an Alpha to judge, there's no reason for such harsh statements so early.

I think that TES ONline is a truly unhealthy step in the wrong direction

Why exactly?

A lot of mainstream TES players (mostly newer) are screaming for a multiplayer version and have been for a while. It makes sense for Zenimax to develop a multiplayer version and leave the traditional SP for Bethesda. As long as they don't screw up the lore, it's entirely irrelevant to the original series.

Uninformed people making pointless topics :wallbash:

You'd think you would do some research before making a petition on a subject, TES: online isn't going to affect the rest of the series so i don't get why you have a problem with getting a new game that you can choose to buy or not...

TES Online won't kill the series. There will be plenty of new TES single player games in the future. They're two completely different entities. TES Online could do well or it could crash and burn and neither would affect the single player games whatsoever.

It could be good for the single player series. There are so many people wanting to incorporate multiplayer into the TES series, now Bethesda can direct them to TES Online and keep all that online crap out of the next single player installment of the game.

I don't understand how it's so hard for people to understand that this is a separate game made by a different developer. It takes place way before any other TES game so it's not even like the lore is going to affect anything.