ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

New Armor set based on AC2

Infidel13

I am working on this mod purely for fun but I decided it would be cool to add some flair to the Dark Brotherhood's attire, at least for the higher-ups like astrid and yourself (possibly Nazir). Anyway I have been working on just the armor so far and a couple weapons (namely bow and dagger) but I need someone to help me out.

I need someone that can create awesome textures from scratch with inspiration from AC2 for armor and weapons. It is ok to use a base of whatever Skyrim clothes/armor you want as a base but I'd like for the armor set and weapons to add something special to the game. Something you could wear proudly because you just look so good.

In addition to retextures of current armor/weapons, I have plans to make a new weapon (or several but they all have generally the same idea) that would be wrist-mounted: a set of claws (2 or 3 perhaps) as well as a wrist mounted dart launcher.

If I could get a team together I'm sure this could be one of the most popular mods out there.

Please respond message me if you are onboard. Remember, I need someone to texture and maybe a little help on animations.