Any major skyrim mod team efforts?

Isilmeriel

There are many going on right now, two are in my sig. Alagaesia, and Issagard a few of the other big ones. I know I am missing a few. they are at the tip of my tongue but yea, There are a lot of big mods going on right now.

Rise of Death is looking for modelers, if you are interested.

Edited by FalloutBeast

My advice: Rather than make exclusive models for one project, make resources that everyone can use. That way it's far more likely that the fruits of your efforts will see the light of day, and it's better for the community in general. By all means make models as requested by these projects, but make them available to everybody.

That said, working collaboratively can be a lot of fun. I'd check out the Beyond Skyrim projects over at Dark Creations.

Aside from Issagar, do any of these mods add a new worldspace? I checked the Alagaesia site but they haven't posted much progress. I'm mostly interested in making architecture, weapons and items. Too bad none of the old morrowind teams decided to start adding the rest of Tamriel, one small piece at a time.

• 2 months later...

Alagaesia, is a skyrim replacement lol, the height map is done (255x255 pixels WHICH IS HUGE, skyrim is only 64x64)

Modelers is one of the jobs we desperately need. I hope you have read one of the books ;) New forums are very active, many posts a day.

http://alagaesiacreationgroup.tk/index.php (temporarily down though, check it in a day or 2)

Edited by captainshed