Face tattoo

KorTheRed

- SOLVED -

Okay so im making my face tattoo its just one of those ones i loved from dragon age inquisition... i suck at drawing like REALLY bad i struggle with stick figures so this literally took me like 4 or 5 hours no joke to draw from scratch..

So everything went fine, got it into game np and then I load it up and it just got all garbled it was totally fine before I ported it into game... any ideas on what went wrong here? I needs me tattoo!! I know its not pretty but like I said suck at drawing ill be making it nice n pretty and proportionate later

the dots got all pixelated and some pixels are all over the place... one of the upper eyebrow things got pulled into the eyebrow, might be my fault on that eyebrow part.. the dots are just messing up all over the place and the left side with the 3 rectanlges, that side is all garbed as well idk what happened

and yes I used the correct head model

https://s8.postimg.cc/8fcr459md/image.png image of it garbled

Forgot a step, I didt port it back to mudbox to use as a stencil not 100% sure why it got all garbled like it did... but porting it back and using as a stencil fixed the garbled bits so idk if its a fix but its defenitially a work around

oh and u should use the pic I posted for the tattoo its not complete yet, the proportions are off, placement is off right side gets caught on the eybrow etc, ill be porting it to nexus and steam as soon as this one and a couple of others are complete already got a few done gona release a tattoo pack so just be patient and youll get this one in a few days, also I found stencils for the I think elf face tattoos from DAI if anyone wants them be glad to shoot them over to you I don't really need them

Edited by KorTheRed