I forgot who's my steward. Help!

Skybroom

Recently I encountered a problem which may sound ridiculous. But I really don't know what to do.

When I came back to Lakeview Manor after a long jorney, I couldn't find my steward. I am pretty sure I have one of my followers as a steward, I remember me giving some orders to him/her before departure. I've been off for quite a long time, and I deleted all the saves belonging to that period - shame on me. The things only get worse, because I have a dozen follower, including custom followers from different mods, some of them are wondering, others have been released during this time. None of those waiting for me in Lakeview Manor when I'm back have the steward dialogue, Rayya have no such a dialogue, other inhabitants the same. I am using a mixture of different follower mods, including Increased Follower Limit, FLP, MHIYH, RDO, FCO and other mods. That's make it dificult to track back the story.

Just give me a hint how can I find out who's taking the position of steward currently. Is it possible to learn?