Snowing Inside Building, Dungeons etc.

live2swimtm

I've downloaded a few snow mods in the past and recently have noticed an issue. Whenever I go inside of most structures, it continues to snow as if i were outside. I've disabled all snow mods and am not sure what to do.

<edit>

I just realized that it is ALWAYS snowing now...even on the sunny ans clear days.

Edited by live2swimtm

I have attempted to do anything I could think of. I've even completely removed everything from the game and started over. I just finished adding my first 10 or so mods this time around and the random snow appears out of nowhere...it isnt even as if the snow is falling from the sky. its just swirling around in front of me. Once it starts, it doesn't stop...EVER...unless loading a past save. What is strange is that i launched the game and encounter the snowy effect roughly 5 minutes into play...i reloaded the same save from before and started a timer on my phone. i waited 24 hrs in "game time", but the snowy effect still started 5 minutes after the reloading of the previous save. This would make most think that it has nothing to do with skyrim weather and must be a corrupted file...on my disk maybe?