• 62firelight
    • Ihoe
    • ub3rman123
    • Werne
    • Flintlockecole
    • TheCalliton

Let's bring Down the competition.

Deal. But how do we do that?

Bomb their bus, call them infidels, jihad against them.

Or

I suggest taking advantage of the (don't you read this if you're not werne! I hope you have nightmares about perverted old Libyan terrorists if you do)

THE NEWBIES section. Is it active as it used to be 3 years ago?

Edited by Ihoe

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vote for parliament! We save babies!

I donate to hungry children of Africa but that doesn't help, why do you think saving babies will? People are electing the most evil person there is to lead them, even the devil is scared of her.

She banishes people to the moon for no reason and forces them to eat rotten bananas for the rest of their lives. I still have psychological traumas from when she did it to me :ohdear:.

I'm afraid it's all lost and the Lounge will never be the same again :(

I voted for ub3rman as he had no votes, I didn't know I was on there also am chuffed even tho I haven't had anyone vote for me :)

I'll sit in the corner quietly and watch it happen lol

Oh my God, she banishes people for no reason at all? Providing no reason, that's the evilest of evil stuff evil people that do evil stuff can evilly do. It's like slapping somebody in the face, only that it's not hillarious, not one bit.

I shallth curse herth to a nighth of nightmaresth about an end termth calculus examth if she fails to provideth any reasonth.

brokenergy is winning?! The Lounge is doomed! DOOOOOOOOOMED!!!

Vote for me and I will give you a personal Heineken C3P0:

hxQwDmH1mfL4YHPLyhuh7Dl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVaiQDB_Rd1H6kmuBWtceBJ.jpeg

It's a mobile 5L beer keg with advanced AI, cinema projector and a Blue Ray player. It can also play both console and PC games in huge resolutions and ultra quality graphics settings with high performance. What more can a person ask for http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/smile.gif

My vote's on you, Werne. (the fact that it's dutch beer sure helped a lot too btw :tongue: )

But you do not need to vote for evil dictators. You already have a gracious and benevolent Queen, who will even forgive Jarl Werne who is clearly using his generous beer allowance that I give him to brine his electorate.

Everyone except Thor, brokenergy and Flint will be pardoned. That Terrible Triumvirate, on the other hand, will be locked in the Tower. In a nasty dungeon near the waterline. With lots of lovely rats and the opportunity to acquire an even lovelier dose of Weil's disease from what the rats do in the water. Much more fun than "Off with their heads...".

brokenergy is winning?! The Lounge is doomed! DOOOOOOOOOMED!!!

Vote for me and I will give you a personal Heineken C3P0:

hxQwDmH1mfL4YHPLyhuh7Dl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVaiQDB_Rd1H6kmuBWtceBJ.jpeg

It's a mobile 5L beer keg with advanced AI, cinema projector and a Blue Ray player. It can also play both console and PC games in huge resolutions and ultra quality graphics settings with high performance. What more can a person ask for http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/smile.gif

Lol you lie! That is a heinkenen R2D2!

Lol you lie! That is a heinkenen R2D2!

Oops, my bad, all fixed up now. To tell you the truth I've watched Star Wars only once, the only two from the series I can recognise are Yoda and Darth Vader. But you got to admit, R2D2 looks cool as a Heineken keg.

Edited by Werne