• ub3rman123
    • Werne
    • Flintlockecole
    • TheCalliton

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you K00L! :biggrin: Morrigan is supporting me too, she wants to the stability of the nexus as well. At least that's what she said last night during Varric's drinking competition. :unsure:

ginny, having a title does not make you queen. You have to show that you care, like I did with K00L and Dan

Edited by brokenergy

You have done that you liar!

Liar? You banished me to the moon and gave me nothing else to eat but rotten bananas. How does sharing that with others making me a liar?

you always vote for yourself

As far as I can see, brokenergy voted for brokenergy while Werne voted for naomis. Now who's the liar?

I am great with my subjects and kind to my friends

Yeah, I bet the moon is filled with people you've been kind to.

Lying Werne. Is that how you try to win? By lies and scandelous claims? Besides Ihoe voted for himself as well, way to keep double standards.

Oh my, did I just get punk'd?

People, this is brokenegy when asked a vital question 2010:

http://www.cityprofile.com/forum/attachments/national-politics-debate/27811d1311102031-funny-political-cartoons-memes-political-pictures-lula-da-silva-gordon-brown-fix-economy.jpg

This is brokenergy (notice the change of appearance) during another evil scheme:

http://www.cityprofile.com/forum/attachments/national-politics-debate/27813d1311102044-funny-political-cartoons-memes-shoestogether.jpg

Still not convinced?

Vote for meeeeeeeee ... Her promised democracy is bludgeoning of the people by the people for the people. And bananas.

Thank you! Thank you all for support! firelight, you'll be getting your prices too. The largest ship in the galaxy (frankly all my ships are the largest ship in the galaxy), planet Tera-2358, a wide selection of beers and the power to become demigod.

Oh and Ihoe, I'm a girl in her twenties, not a guy and certainly not that old. I don't have bananas, I care as my campaine video suggests, unlike you, Werne and Keanu, who are really evil and totally like this mayor

I'm not like that mayor

Edited by brokenergy

This reminds me of the scene from Pirates of the Carribean movie where they are all trying to elect a King and end up voting for themselves until Jack Sparrow votes for Elizabeth Swan thus avoiding a tie breaking situation.

You guys really ought to get yourselves motivated and run this properly or we'll be going round in circles forever.

:D

Thank you! Thank you all for support! firelight, you'll be getting your prices too. The largest ship in the galaxy (frankly all my ships are the largest ship in the galaxy), planet Tera-2358, a wide selection of beers and the power to become demigod.

Oh and Ihoe, I'm a girl in her twenties, not a guy and certainly not that old. I don't have bananas, I care as my campaine video suggests, unlike you, Werne and Keanu, who are really evil and totally like this mayor

I'm not like that mayor

Sure you're not, I knew that. Honest. :rolleyes:

To prove my good intentions (again) and prove that i do not like the above mayor, neither do I endorse puppy chasing (*cough* werne) or am I evil, or a republican, I shall support brokenergy for now, declare war on werne, and suggest that brokenergy change her hairstyle to make the headlines and gather more votes. :whistling:

:sick:

You are all wasting your breath, all so much hot air.

I am The Queen!

What good is a queen that can't keep her direct subordinate, Jarl Werne, in line? Makes you a poor leader indeed.

Werne having betrayed you isn't something to be ignored either though. I don't want no "king of treachery".

I kinda like Brokenergy's offers of power, planets, ships, demigod status and whatnot though. Voted for her instead. :tongue: :teehee:

Brokenergy sounds very much like a desire demon to me offering power and whatnot. However, I would be careful of such claims as for gifts given "freely" are usually tied with something hidden and wanted in return. Be careful folks :D

I think ginnyfizz is causing bad gateways, she's still the lounge queen, and I keep getting these errors in the lounge. :mellow: