• ub3rman123
    • Werne
    • Flintlockecole
    • TheCalliton

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one is for Ginny, the only true Queen.... I apologize for the poor language. I could not find one without it. But Ginny you have my vote. You have always been the Queen, and it will ever be thus!!!! Hail Queen Ginny!!!

http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2008/12/24/128746202374028887.jpg

lmso, sorry Broken, but I too side with Ginny as she's been queen here for like, forever...

Queen is irrelevant now, we are in a the 21st century , also we are run by a Government, with a 5 party system..:teehee: Edited by Thor.

It's the part of our fleet that you don't see that's your problem, and Admiral Aurelius is a highly skilled pilot anyway, so really has the tactics sorted all ways.

Do you honestly believe that a naval assault will bring down a galactic armada? It's that very logic of lunacy that is responsible for this war to begin with, and if it continues, then it looks like we have already won. What are you going to bring down a spaceship with if you can't use your primitive cannonballs? By throwing rocks and frying pans as your fleet is engulfed by a series of scatter bombs? ;D

Edited by Keanumoreira

The enemy cares not for your integrity. She will show no sympathy nor any mercy to those you hold dearest, to that which is your honor, your pride, and your humanity, for this is something the tyrant chooses to object in light of the basic decencies that applies to all of human life. The war we face today is an unholy one, brought and waged against a monstrosity so ferocious and unforgiving in her sinister agenda that no mere mortal words can hope to put it into understanding.

We face an onslaught of cowardice and wickedness, of fear and of intimidation, but one that can be counteracted with our own arsenal, which has evolved beyond that which are weapons and the fodder of men, one that is commanded by the morals of bravery, heroism, and inner-strength of those what wield them. As a people who are now divided by the swift sword of tyranny, blazed by the black fire to separate us from those who would later betray us, we now see, from its fiery shadows, where the true demons of this world have come to dwell in, and we must unite as one, beneath the banners of this Lounge, if we and our children are ever to see her free again.

Lose not hope my brothers and sisters, my friends and my family, for hope can never be snuffed away, no matter how deep and dark oppression may seem. Let us forgive ourselves and each other, rather than squander our resources in meaningless conflicts when a more serious one now threatens to swallow our ways of existence. The dark horde that approaches will bring the greatest test that we must not fail, for if we do, the horror from these resulting consequences will forever be irrevocable. The war has begun, and now, we face a grim and speechless moment in the Lounge's history, but it is one we can turn around and purify. Stay brave my companions, preserve your stewardship, for if Ginny is to be vanquished, we will need it to purge this land of her unholy ilk!

Edited by Keanumoreira