Bash tags, OCO2 and race overhaul compatibility

I discovered that GM's Race Rebalance mod conflicts with OCO2. Both alter race records, so the former reverts many cosmetic changes back to vanilla, including texture paths for Altmer that results in mismatched skin tones. I whipped up a patch in TES4Edit that fixes the problem, then in a fit of enthusiasm made patches for some other race overhaul mods that have the same issue, like TRAP and RBP. I'm thinking about releasing them, but then I realized that maybe the problem is better solved through bash tags in Wrye Bash. I know there's a "Race Records" section when rebuilding the bashed patch, but all the esps that wind up in it have tags that seem to be related to face data, and the big problem wasn't related to faces. But I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to bash tags, so I thought I'd ask before releasing my patches.

Edit: After a little research and experimenting, I can answer my own question. By adding the tags body-f, body-m, and r.ears to OCO, I've solved the problem without patches.

Edited by 1Mac