I Can't Download Anything

Emileya

I have been trying to download mods off of this site for about three days now, and whenever I try to download one I get the message: Internet Explorer has stopped working, Windows is searching for a solution." There neverr is a solution, it just stops. And this isn't for one mod, it's EVERY MOD on the goddamn site. So, I can't download anything. I've tried other mod sites, and they work fine, but I can't get the mods I want on there. Help, anyone?!

Are you using any ad blockers?

As this is more of a problem with the site than a problem with Oblivion you'll probably get better results from a post in the Feedback, suggestions and questions forum, perhaps on the This is the site feedback/questions section or start your own thread in that forum.

A word of advice ... even though you're are frustrated (and rightly so) the use of profanity in your post isn't going to lead anywhere that will lead to a solution.

Are you using any ad blockers?

As this is more of a problem with the site than a problem with Oblivion you'll probably get better results from a post in the Feedback, suggestions and questions forum, perhaps on the This is the site feedback/questions section or start your own thread in that forum.

A word of advice ... even though you're are frustrated (and rightly so) the use of profanity in your post isn't going to lead anywhere that will lead to a solution.

Well... I am using ad blockers, but would that explain how it works on other sites but not here?

And thanks for your suggestio, I'll try that. :)

Try disabling the ad blocker for this site and see if it makes a difference. I'm pretty sure that will be the first suggestion from one of the site admins.