Question: How to start the game in windowed mode at the center of the

Thespian24

Good day everyone.

This is not really a problem but I would just like some help from you guys. I play the game in windowed mode; however, I don't like its initial position in my monitor screen when it loads up. I know that I can just drag it to the center and drop but it just wastes my time given the fact that I have to do that every time I play.

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/3748/skyrimwindowedmode.png

Is there some kind of code for this?

Edited by Thespian24

This wins my vote for First-World Problem of the day.

LMAO. What can we do? We've been raised like this.

I mean, I know there's some sort of code that can do this trick. I could do this when I create programs using Visual Basic.

My hat is off to you for having a good sense of humor!:biggrin:

I don't know the code you need, but have you checked out the "Simple Borderless Windows" mod? It looks that it includes centering as on of the options. If you are not interested in the whole mod, you might try contacting the author to ask about the window position code s/he used.

My hat is off to you for having a good sense of humor!:biggrin:

I don't know the code you need, but have you checked out the "Simple Borderless Windows" mod? It looks that it includes centering as on of the options. If you are not interested in the whole mod, you might try contacting the author to ask about the window position code s/he used.

Awesome! Thank you very much. :thumbsup: