Need help addressing Keyboard/Mouse Input Delay

3aq

bump... it's just not right. I still feel the delays, I feel like something is missing in the ini but no matter what I do it isn't affecting it. I know it's not the fps issue as the lag will occur even if it's on lowest resolution with minimal plugins..

would anyone care to share their ini settings ? don't know if I can play skyrim with input being delayed as it is atm :-(

thanks in advance.

Anyone have the config settings to addressing Keyboard/Mouse Input Delay? In the middle of routine cleaning, I accidentally deleted my entire Document's Skyrim folder so I am once again plagued this. Thanks in advance.

Edited by 3aq

• 2 weeks later...

bump.

resolved it to an extent (input delay is still present, but not as obscene nor as noticeable).

here's what I did to address this issue, for posterity's sake (hope it helps address issues in future)

in Skyrim.ini and SkyrimPrefs.ini at the end of [Display]. Copy and paste the following

iPresentInterval=0
iVSyncPersentInterval=0

in Skyrim.ini and SkyrimPrefs.ini at the end of [Main]. Copy and paste the following

bGamepadEnable=0

in Skyrim.ini and SkyrimPrefs.ini at the end of [Controls]. Copy and paste the following

fControllerBufferDepth=0.0001
bDampenPlayerControls=0
bMouseAcceleration=0
fGamepadHeadingSensitivity=0.0001
bGamePadRumble=0

Edited by 3aq

• 2 months later...

bump... it's just not right. I still feel the delays, I feel like something is missing in the ini but no matter what I do it isn't affecting it. I know it's not the fps issue as the lag will occur even if it's on lowest resolution with minimal plugins..

would anyone care to share their ini settings ? don't know if I can play skyrim with input being delayed as it is atm :-(

thanks in advance.