400.000 posts world record attempt

Thor.

this could be a record in the works, if everyone keeps posting the way you are now, we might be able to make this happen, and spread the word around so we can make it happen.. I believe its never been done before, 400.000 random posts. Also the Last poster wins is a great place to make it happen.

Please spread the word around the nexus and Help us in our goal..

http://socialeyezer.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/WIN2.jpg

And please stay in the forum rules while doing it to..

400.000 posts, the last poster surely will be the last poster, or will it.. its a endless paradox..

Edited by Thor.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you want to start a new thread or just have people posting in the last poster wins game thread?

Also the Last poster wins is a great place to make it happen.

There you go.

Oh and Thor I might steal part of your signature to try and get people to go the the thread!

Edit: OH! You asked me to do that haha, sorry I rarely check my profile :P

Edited by K00L

That is was the world record i believe, 380.000 posts is the highest mentioned on google.

We need posters constantly posting in the lounge.. Please help advertise this amazing achievment in the works.

That is was the world record i believe, 380.000 posts is the highest mentioned on google.

We need posters constantly posting in the lounge.. Please help advertise this amazing achievment in the works.

How many members are there? I'm sure if each member did at least two posts in the game, it would reach it easily.

How many members are there? I'm sure if each member did at least two posts in the game, it would reach it easily.

There are 3 974 254 members and counting. If every one of them post only once, the thread would have almost 10X more posts than the record. Unfortunately, majority of them are here only to get mods and some don't even know that Nexus has a forum.

Edited by Werne

I think the forum needs better advertisment anyways, the lack of users is disturbing, especially with nearly 4m registered users...