Female Housecarl seperat walk.

ramakgaming

I find it odd that female housecarls use a male walk, even though it's suitable persay, because without that walk with Vanilla game, they wouldn't look like they're ready to defend you with their life, at all times (Lydia for example).

So I was asking another mod developer about it, and I decided to open a mod request thread for it. Hoping somebody will pick up on it, and be interested in making a "Custom Female Housecarl Walk".

The goal is to make a walk that is female like, considering females have wider hips than male, they should swing their hips to a more noticeable degree, but nothing over the top, but for the female housecarls not only should they do that, but they should also seem tough and ready to defend you with their life when you see them walk.

This may or may not be a complicated task, depending on the skill of the author of said mod (that decides to take it on). It's not something that I feel I can't live without, but it's something I do want to use in Skyrim. If no one ever takes it on, and makes it... I will live just fine of course, I just think it's worth having this.

Thanks for your time.