[LE] Skeletons Wearing Armor?

ForcefulMocha

I'm in the process of creating a mod centered around a myth among the Imperial soldiers that there's a tomb for a forgotten soldier. And in the tomb I want to have skeletons, but they're wearing Imperial armor. Trying to just simply put the armor on them doesn't work. Does anyone know how to make skeletons that wear armor? Or know of some article that talks about it?

Import the armor into 3dsmax with the skeleton model (DraugrSkeleton.nif) + skeleton rig into 3dsmax, copy the BSDismemberSettings from the DraugrSkeleton onto the armor, then re-export.

Alternatively, u can import the DraugrSkeleton.nif and make it use the human skeleton + behavior, but that would make skeletons animate like humans instead of using draugr animations.

Ok thank you guys!

@Di0nysys, What do you mean by skeleton rig? Is that a different mesh or a part in the skeleton model mesh?

And Worm, I saw that mod which made me figure out that it's possible. I was gonna just use his but I realized he hasn't been on since August, so I decided to not wait with hope and try to do it myself

Edited by ForcefulMocha