Deadly Reflex 6 problems

rorage

Hello I installed deadly reflex 6 among other mods ( I have graphics extender as well as first person legs)

and the problem is I can't kick, or do the decapitation trick, I am in the tutorial levels and ambush works even on mice but everything else doesn't work.

Bumping will get you either a strike or possibly banned on this site. Often when you don't get an answer it's because nobody has an answer for you.

If you look through the comments on the Deadly Reflex mod comments you'll see that many people have problems with the mod, but nobody gets much in the way of answers. Few people really understand the mod, it's quirks and requirements, and those who do have been burned out trying to answer the continuous torrent of questions (some of which were not put in shall we say 'nice' terms). The mod author moved on to other things long ago. DR6 is the type of mod you need to be willing to do a lot of reading and testing/troubleshooting with. I believe DR5 has a better reputation for stability and ease of use, but I also understand it doesn't offer some of the features of DR6.

Other than reading a bit of the DR mod comments I don't know much or have any experience with it. It does seem to me to be the type of mod that wouldn't get along well with something like 1st person legs. Your own research and testing may prove otherwise.

Bumping will get you either a strike or possibly banned on this site. Often when you don't get an answer it's because nobody has an answer for you.

If you look through the comments on the Deadly Reflex mod comments you'll see that many people have problems with the mod, but nobody gets much in the way of answers. Few people really understand the mod, it's quirks and requirements, and those who do have been burned out trying to answer the continuous torrent of questions (some of which were not put in shall we say 'nice' terms). The mod author moved on to other things long ago. DR6 is the type of mod you need to be willing to do a lot of reading and testing/troubleshooting with. I believe DR5 has a better reputation for stability and ease of use, but I also understand it doesn't offer some of the features of DR6.

Other than reading a bit of the DR mod comments I don't know much or have any experience with it. It does seem to me to be the type of mod that wouldn't get along well with something like 1st person legs. Your own research and testing may prove otherwise.

I have got a decapitation accidentally

I've read that there are requirements to athleticism for kicks

and I can ambush I think it's working but I am too unskilled

Read through the readme ... I know a lot of people have had issues with training and finding the right trainers.

Read through the readme ... I know a lot of people have had issues with training and finding the right trainers.

I read it, I will read again, it just says the requirements, there is no special training for deadly reflex? you just train weapons and athleticism and block?

Having never downloaded or installed the mod I can't say for sure if there are special trainers or if the extra training is added to the vanilla trainers.

Having never downloaded or installed the mod I can't say for sure if there are special trainers or if the extra training is added to the vanilla trainers.

I've read the readme, there don't seem to be any trainers, just requirements to stats, I will level up and check back later.