Need help with merchant in CS

I am just finishing up a house mod I have been working on, I have a real estate agent on the outside of the house who sells it. This works just perfectly, the quest and everything works to perfection. The problem is he doesn't want to sell anything, let alone the furniture packages. (EDIT: By saying he doesn't want to sell anything, what i mean is that the barter icon doesn't show up at all.) I have the merchant chest under the floor, he owns it and i selected it as his merchant container. The AI has offer services checked and continue if PC is nearby. Any advice? I'm sort of a beginner at making mods, any help will be appreciated. Any other information needed? The only other thing I can think to say is that the merchant is in an exterior area (tamriel, in some cell north of anvil). Thanks in advance for the help!!!! Edited by GigglingBuffalo

Hi everyone, I just wanted to say that I'm still looking for an answer to this little problem. I worked on this mod for hours (probably would have taken me much less if I wasn't such a noob). And I just want to finally finish it up, and this is pretty much the only thing I have left to do.

Make sure your merchant's class is merchant class.

It was, and I actually fixed the problem a second ago, I forgot to check off what he sells in the AI menu, but now I am encountering another problem... He is selling items but not the furniture packs when he gets into a certain point in the quest.