SS_a_v1.0.0

LonelySkagpup

Hello everyone, I've been working on a mod and I was wondering if anything like it has been made and if its worth continuing on as to post it.

What my mod adds so far:

-Reworks sleep, eating and dehydration entirely (you need to do it much more, or the same, its optional.)

-Adds supply drops of goods that are leveled and so forth. (Working on balancing.)

-Changes the stats of some foods, making things like crisps useful, sorta.

-Changes ill affects from not eating, sleeping, drinking. Much more severe penalties.

-Adds new items to be crafted, including a super drink that's highly addictive but helpful, nuka-cakes!!

Working on now:

-Adding weapons from DLCs of FO3, as well as basic FO3 weapons. (Assault Rifle, Combat Shotgun, etc. also optional in future versions)

-A quest to obtain some special items I'm currently working on.

-Possibly new areas to explore, secrets and so forth.

I want to mention this is my first attempt at modding, so any advice or tips are welcome!

~LS-p.

IF that is your first attempt, I commend you sir! Very good attempt, you're covering a wide variety of interesting gameplay elements/changes. I wouldn't worry about if "it has been done before". Focus on making it round some central theme....like texture replacer, creature overhaul, etc and cover as many areas as you like. If you're mod is quality work, and it has a lot of cool features, people wouldn't even care, regardless.

How long have you been modding, man?

IF that is your first attempt, I commend you sir! Very good attempt, you're covering a wide variety of interesting gameplay elements/changes. I wouldn't worry about if "it has been done before". Focus on making it round some central theme....like texture replacer, creature overhaul, etc and cover as many areas as you like. If you're mod is quality work, and it has a lot of cool features, people wouldn't even care, regardless.

How long have you been modding, man?

For NV I only did minor things like personal faces for characters, and maybe the occasional weapon, this is my first try at a large scale mod that covers more than a few specific things. I've been working with GECK since it came out for FO3, but I still need to learn scripting for quests, which I think will come once I get the supply wrecks and what not fixed, and I finished most of the interiors.

As well, thanks for the encouraging reply!

~LS-p