Ending or taking over the World

Necromancer G

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gladly, just give me the time, place to start and I shall join.

This will need some major pyromaniac kind of fire........Woohoo its gonna be like heaven on Earth with all the burning and the screaming!!!

I dunno. If you take over, what are you planning got do with the world? Are you going to institute planet wide anarchy, an iron fisted dictatorship, or somewhere between?

Also, why take over the world? If you're in charge then everyone will want you to solve every little problem, from food shortages to minor land squabbles. That's a lot of work in my opinion.

Also, if you become Head Honcho of Earth, what would be your plans concerning Luna?

Destroying or taking over the world would be changing it.

I think I would make the new world into a Monarchy base government. And I would also start plans to colonize the moon.

two points:

if you destroy the world, where are you going to stand?

if you've got the world you wont care any more, there's nothing more to aim for! That's why supervillains will never succeed, their always SUBCONCIOUSLY undermining their efforts, because if they win they'll be out of work. This is best shown in all James Bond films - supervillain gives away the plan ( death/sun/cold ray/drill/manwithhat/manwithteeth unleashed on world/the U.N/the oil industry) so's the good guys can foil him.

I will, however, happily help; you come up with a ridiculously complicated and convoluted plan to THREATEN the world (be topical- involve the environment!) which will, however, suffer from a fatal central flaw (ie the space station is built of cardboard covered in paint, or the 'secret' hideout is based on the only island with a volcano shaped like a skull).

Archived