Ending or taking over the World

Necromancer G

wow....... can we get the (clearly sick and twisted) botanist who named 'mother of millions' on our side? ALso, this greehouse better not take up the space I need for my dimension-altering onyx pyramid, it took me 7 months to get that through the planning department, and I have to make sure it fits the style of the surrounding buildings....

Oh, and the medical department are asking if we want laughing boy MkII to have full brainpower, or only half?

And one morething, this saturday's satanist club meeting is cancelled, as Miss Congeniality is on and i dont want to miss it...... I MEAN DRACULA, dracula is on..... yes.....

just have your pyramid alter the space around itself...problem solved!

Someone took my toad stools,please bring them back, and please don't bite them...they bite back...heh heh heh

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same... have Sheila put it in my inbox.

Don't factor square-footage for mushrooms into the estimate; we've still got nearly a quarter-mile of maintenance tunnel that's largely clutter-free, dark, damp, and perfect for setting up middens in. Just make sure your tray-rigs are on wheels, or are narrow enough to allow two minions or one attack robot to pass between them and the conduits.

I'm going to have to leave for my ten-o'clock meeting with Vlad... wait... who'd you say you replaced Vlad with? Well, I've got to meet with the section chief of Procurement, I've got at least six new projects in my inbox already, and I still need to check with the cafeteria on the catering for that "Club A Baby Seal" team-building exercise in Accounts Receivable. Any questions, issues, or MI-6 agents invading the base, you know where to reach me.

Tomorrow morning, then, people?

(exits again, up-left center)

I need the guys in the science department to start genetic engineering projects. Also the guys in the occult department need to find some certain items for me that are mentioned throughout history.

I'm not to sure about this Halor guy. When did he join the disorganization? Or was this covered in the last meeting? I know I should have gone, but the Salsamotron was in its final tests for the day and I couldn't let those buffoons under me handle the procedure. They're efficient, but borrowed zombies can't really think that quickly when being turned into delicious red mush.

I feel sorry for the goons working on Genetic Engineering. They don't know what kind of worms will come out of the can they're about to open. They could be peace loving vegan worms, but I'm betting on the carnivorous scientist eating variety.

Archived