Ending or taking over the World

Necromancer G

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What... tha'... hell...

I leave for a few days, we've got some agendas for taking over the world set, proper evil plots and all such... and I come back to this?!?! :blink:

The lair reeks of pachouli, there's King Crimson and Pink Floyd blaring out of the intercom speakers, half of you are just sitting around giggling and staring at nothing, and there are zombies tracking cottage-cheese all over the floor! What tha' hell is going on around here?

Sheila!!!

(exits again, ULC)

<Comes in levitating>

Your right human bean. We need to focus on our plans of world domination and clean this place up.

By the way, Im not human anymore. The portal to hell is stabilizing right now.

GIANT MUSHROOM MEN!

If we are taking over the planet i want to be vice president of.....hmm.....SOMETHING,i'll take anything.Anyway here are my plans.

[shows plans]

Someone from the room:Wait a sec these plans are...blank!!

Me:No they aren't.I was thinking of an invisible snow storm.Oh and maybe an army of nuclear powered robot squirrels.Or maybe a fleet of lolcats.(no i didn't misspell it)

Using a snow storm would be pointless. It would die down after a while. What we need is Dez's mushrooms, The portal to hell finally stabilised and then for NecromancerG to throw Satan of his throne and become the new ruler of hell, absorb Satans power and bring hell to Earth. Then we can let 'let the sin, being' (Little Nicky. Just had to use that little quote).

Archived