Ending or taking over the World

Necromancer G

That would work but I already have a backup plan. See once I become a higher being I will go to different dimensions and take over the forces of hell of that world. My evil corporation will become an evil empire

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, Big "G", I'm working on my tan, my nails, and then my garden. Would you like a yummy salad?

My mushroom farm is coming along just fine. some zombie failures would make great fertilizer for them too.

Oh!, do you think this dress is too revealing, oops, forgot my undergarmets, shame on me! hee hee!

Good news everyone! Another evil plan has been devised by yours truly. In this new plan, we take over the Entire Adult Entertainment industry and put subliminal messages into everything.

Thats also a beautiful dress you have there dez. :yes:

I havent seen you in a while, Marcus. You are in charge of the Wolfs.

okay when did i become a fertilizer delivery boy? Fester feel free to have the zombies help you obtain any occult items that you need.and i'm going to need a warehouse that can store 5 60feet tall....thingamajiggers ..yeah thingamajiggers, lets go with that

josh900, take my warehouse DEEP UNDER SKULL ISLAND, WITHIN THE CAVERNS OF GRIEEEEEFFFFFFF. Here's the key. And thanks for the zombie loan. G man, I've got the Holey Grail, Graeme the Sword, GoldLeaf Apples and the Spear of Destiny's Child (the band not the immortal). It'll take some time for me to get the real things, but these COMPLETELY GENUINE artificats* should be just as good....... as long as you don't want to be a very high being.

*artifcats are fine. sometimes there even rarer than artifacts. true story

Didn't we have someone working on transmuting lead to gold? I'm sure that once that guy figures it out we can at least turn apples to gold and get that one off the shopping list. I know you went to a lot of trouble to get the gold leaf ones Fester, but I think transmutated ones will be heavier, thus more useful in the cannon.

We do have a cannon right?

And I think I saw one of those toad stools eating a zombie. I may have been hallucinating a bit. The Salsamagig isn't working quite as expected yet.

Archived